If you're not already familiar with The Continuing Architect, explore our course catalog and register today to take advantage of these features:
- – Easy to search/browse course catalog
- – Media-rich, fully narrated video
- – Desktop, Mobile, and PDF delivery methods
- – Full-screen viewing option that lets you click play, kick back and take notes. Or load the course in your conference room and create a virtual class for you and your colleagues!
- – Don't have time to finish the entire course? Intelligent progress tracking lets you resume a video where you left off
- – Course rating and user comments let you share your feedback
- – Automatic credit reporting to the AIA
- – Aggregated news headlines from popular architectural blogs like Inhabitat, Archidose, BLDG BLOG, Archinet, Jetson Green and Arch Daily
- – No distracting pop-ups or advertisements
All in all, TheContinuingArchitect.com provides greater access to free, high-value, sponsored courses than any other provider system available today.
To make TheContinuingArchitect.com the most sought-after source of continuing education for the design and architectural community, by maintaining:
- – The most user-friendly, free continuing education resource for architects
- – capable of delivering the highest quality, media rich content, and as a result,
- – more interesting, more compelling course content, well-worth your time and attention
We have a team of subject matter experts who are constantly guiding, growing and expanding the features and capabilities of our new and improved Web-based delivery system. This website, and the programming behind our content delivery system, was conceived specifically to meet the needs of both the architect audience and the sponsor.